A place to post images, updates, and links for Grey School classes.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Get your official Oregon Conclave DVD!

The Conclave DVDs are ready! Each DVD includes 524 images and runs for about 36 minutes.

DVDs are recorded on DVD-R video, playable on computer or on a television screen via a standard DVD player. All DVDs are mailed in a jewel case and inside a padded mailer.

Cost: $10 + $2 for postage & handling

(Anyone outside continental US—please add $1.)

A portion of the proceeds goes back to the Grey School, so don't hesitate to toss in something extra as a donation!

Payment must be in cash (send at your own risk) or post office money order. I’m doing this from my home and don’t have the ability to handle PayPal or credit cards, and I don’t want the risk of dealing with checks.

To order a DVD:

1. Email me (Moonwriter@greyschool.com) with your order request.
2. I will reply to you with a mailing address; you can then send in payment.
3. As soon as I receive your payment, I’ll mail your DVD! I’ll do my best get them mailed out promptly, but if I get a bunch of requests all at one, it may take a week or two.

No comments: